It is slightly surreal to find that I have been nominated TWICE for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award in the same week. Multi-thanks go out warmly to both bloomlisa and to flowersforthemoon for their nominations.
It’s only 10 months since I began this, my first ever blog, about my journey into Cognitive Hypnotherapy. It has been incredibly interesting and seems to have fascinated all of us. Thank you for joining in along the way.
The rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
This is the interesting me: (maybe)
1. I am related to the last person to be beheaded in England (at Tower Hill just outside the Tower of London).
2. I once played trombone in Westminster Abbey.
3. I am also a Chartered Financial Planner (but then some of you already know).
4. I have driven through a plague of very sticky Aussie locusts.
5. I am half Australian, half English, a quarter Scottish, entirely from Yorkshire and married the half Welsh, half Scottish love of my life. I am therefore genetically confused.
6. I have pets for no other reason than I have no pets.
7. I don’t see the point of celery.
15 Deserving Bloggers
2. anisja rossi
3. The Worlds top 10 of anything and everything
6.The Daily Post (I know it’s not quite a proper blog but very useful nonetheless)
11. Eddie Two Hawks
Check them out. You might like them too.