I was very surprised to find that I’d been nominated for this Award by Dawn @ http://findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com. I’ve not been nominated for any blogging awards before so I’m kind of new to all this.
Thank you Dawn. By the way, if you’ve not read Dawns’ blog yet, I’d highly recommend it.
However, there are some things I have to do to properly receive this: there are rules…
The rules for receiving the SUNSHINE AWARD:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog. (done)
- Answer 10 questions about yourself. (see below)
- Nominate 10 Bloggers. (also below)
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. (done)
- Link the person who nominated you. (absolutely done!)
- Favourite colour: Blue
- Favourite animal: Barn Owl
- Favourite number: don’t have one
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Water
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter
- My passion: Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Getting. I’m a small child at heart (and at Xmas)
- Favourite pattern: refracted light in random places
- Favourite day of the week: this one
- Favourite flower: the ones Gill picked from the garden
I now Nominate 10 bloggers
1. FEC-THis @ http://fecthis.wordpress.com/
2. They Say It’s In the Genes @ http://avgenes.wordpress.com/
3. Scott Williams @ http://scott-williams.ca/
4. Art of Stumbling @ http://artofstumbling.wordpress.com/
5. Feisty Blue Gecko @ http://feistybluegeckofightsback.wordpress.com/
6. Adopting James @ http://adoptingjames.wordpress.com/
7. Fibromyalgia: The diary of a pain warrior @ http://fibromyalgiathis.wordpress.com/
8. Raison D’etre @ http://oneraisondetre.wordpress.com/
9. Mirrors of Encounters @ http://julienmatei.com/
10. Life Lived Now @ http://buddhasalblog.com/
Thank you for the nomination. As I already have this award on one of my other blogs, I will not participate, however, I will visit each of your nominees and your nominator.
Lovely to be thought of in this way, thanks again.
you’re welcome. We go back almost to the beginning of my blogging career, all those 7 months ago…
Thank for for having thought about me!.
I’m kind of new too to all this blogging awards, even if I was nominated before.
What exactly am I supposed to do?…
It is a bit odd isn’t it? I was flumoxed for a while. In the end, I copied the original post (you could copy mine) and then just overlay your own answers and blogs that you would want to nominate in turn. Then post it on your blog.
Also go to each of your nominees and let them know that they’ve been nominated, in the same way I did for you.
In a way, it’s a bit like a chain-letter award and sort of becomes self-perpetuating.
Wishing you all the best
Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you!! #Blessings!! 🙂
Congratulations on the award, Tony. I very much enjoyed some of your answers – they were so ‘in the moment’.
The moment is the best pace to be. Life is built moment by moment….
All the best
Pingback: Team Member Award | terry1954
Pingback: The SUNSHINE AWARD | clumsyfool